A data center should of course be sure, but what does that mean exactly? There are a number of physical threats to a data center that can befall those in an emergency.
These include: fire and smoke gas, water, overheating, power failure, vandalism and burglary, etc. A fire or corrosive fumes pose the greatest potential for destruction for a data center. 80% of the fire damage caused by fire outside the data center. The remaining 20% arise within the data center. Here you will find our solutions! In the selection box on the bottom left to select just one journal article or contact us. We will be glad to help you!